Monday, November 22, 2010

Cool Water

There is a well inside
There is a well still inside of me. I know it. Crystal clear blue, refreshing, and ready to rejuvenate. My well is still alive.  There is a well inside of me. So beautiful and sweet. The water still lives. I know that one day it will be used to heal and nourish. It will be used to clean and quench.  It will be used to renew and restore the dried out hopes and dreams of the many. My well which felt like it had been finished, bubbles up from the core and replenishes itself. She hasn’t gone anywhere. She isn’t dirty. She isn’t used up. She hasn’t been wasted. She is healing. She is calm. She is anointed. She is love. She is unstoppable. This well inside me is a treasure not for the hands of the weak and especially the weak minded. She is the nectar of the gods. Hope for the hopeless and faith for the nonbelievers. There is a well inside of me and she is and will forever be protected because I know her worth now and I will never let just anybody drink her holy waters.
~Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment