Saturday, February 4, 2012

29 LOVE NOTES: A Secure Love

Love Song: All4ONE - I SWEAR
Love Note: A Secure Love
“I see the questions in your eyes, I know what's weighing on your mind, You can be sure I know my heart

I remember not really caring for this song when it came out. I was a lot younger than and didn’t really get what the song was talking about. I was too busy just being a drama geek to care about love and relationships. But I heard it on the radio the other day and really enjoyed the song and the lyrics. In a nut shell the song is just an affirmation of love. Sometimes in relationships things happen and fear slips in and you become insecure. You begin to question if your mate can withstand the storm and if they still care. Sometimes your mate is the one who feels insecure.
It is natural to get scared at times but never let it manifest into something that can end up destroying your relationship. The way you combat fear in a relationship is finding a secure love within yourself and knowing how great you are. Also make a vow to begin to speak positive words to yourself and to your mate. Make a bold declaration to love yourself and your mate no matter what.  Words are so powerful and communication is the weapon to eliminating insecurity.


No comments:

Post a Comment