Sunday, February 5, 2012

29 Love Notes: Super Wonderful not Superficial


Love Song: Beautiful Soul

Love Note: Super Wonderful not Superficial

I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul.
This song is so awesome! Have you ever seen a couple before and wondered how he or she got that super attractive person. It is such a superficial thought, but everyone I am sure has thought it before or even said it out loud. It is truly a blessing to find someone who can see pass outer appearance and loves you for your good character. Even “super models” want people who can love them for who they are and not what they look like. Everyone wants genuine love, a love that surpasses earthly matters and connects the soul. The soul mate is not attracted to your career, physical features, or status. They love you because of the super wonderful person you are on the inside. That is what being virtuous is all about, obtaining those characteristics that make you a well rounded individual who radiates a loving spirit.

In the song it says, “You're the one I wanna chase,You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul.”
 It is interesting how we meet people and sometimes it feels like they are too good to be true. Maybe you feel that way because you think you don’t deserve a love that great. If you love yourself and know how great you are you wouldn’t need to question why “Mr or Ms. Right” is madly in love with you. Don’t question it! Allow yourself this month to be loved completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment