Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LOVE NOTES: 29 Songs and Letters of Love

In celebration of the month of love, February, I am posting a love song every day.  2012 is a leap year which means February will have 29 days. I’m calling this series of blogs Love Notes: 29 Songs and  Letters of Love. Every day you will get a love song and a message of love. And if you are lucky I may share one of my original love songs with you.  I hope everyone enjoys the selection of songs and shares the message of love with someone special.
My first favorite love song is Michael Jackson’s I’ll be There. It’s a beautiful promise to a good friend that no matter what happens they can always count on you. Unconditional love has no time limit and when you truly care about a person, the love you have for them surpasses all earthly matters. Sometimes it is good to reach out to a friend and remind them of your commitment to being supportive in a time of need. We all go through trials and tribulations and it is good to know that your friends have your back. Take the time to tell someone this month that you are there for them.


By: Chi Ife

No comments:

Post a Comment