Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love Notes!

Love Notes!

Ok sometimes..... ok a lot of times I have moments when I just completely doubt myself and I totally forget all of the  inspirational "pick me ups" that I’ve read or heard.  It is like when you go to church and you are excited after a really good sermon and then an hour later someone asks you what you learned in church and you’re like "um...um.. uh…it was great! You just had to be there.” That’s how quickly we forget an awesome word or the fact that there is never anything to worry about because if you believe that God wants the best for you then no problem deserves your heartache.

I find that I have to take notes during church so that I can refer back to a great message in order to reenergize my spirit. I also create love notes  to myself  that have positive sayings on them. I put them on my fridge or in a book that I'm reading so that I remain focused. It is very easy to get caught up in the worldly desires and begin to believe all the hype. That is why it is extremely important to stay in the word and surround yourself with believers who are positively influencing your life.

Thank God for health. That is so important. Whether you are fat or skinny, too tall, or too short, your health can be taken from you.  Just call yourself beautiful everyday no matter what. It is really ok if you gain 2 or 5 lbs. Go to the gym and work it off. No big whoop!  I guess what I am saying is that you should not stress over anything.

So leave yourself love notes not to stress out. Create little reminders that you can place in a visible area that will make you remember how God has blessed you and how he will continue to bless you. Be creative and make a bracelet or something that you can wear. However you do it, make sure that you remind yourself that life is great, you are blessed, and no situation is too great for God to change.

Love,

~ Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment