Thursday, January 20, 2011

Forgive me, I am human.

Forgive me I am human. I laugh, I cry, I break hearts because I am flesh and blood. I forget birthdays and speak my mind because I believe it’s the truth. The truth may be the rock that shatters your glass house. I judge and am open to judgment. I love with all my heart and in the same breath am accused of never loving at all. I am my mother and father whether they were present or absent. I am a teacher whether I have students or not.  I am destined by DNA to strive for the things that make me feel good even if it costs me my life, my heart, my mind, friends, family, or your trust. I serve many gods and the God. It is all for perfection. I am constantly in transition. I am constantly evolving because I was born and I will die. I hope you can forgive me if I forget your name, don’t speak, ignore you, walk the other way and decide to spend my time elsewhere. Can you forgive me for whatever moment I am in? Can you pray for my clarity when I am confused? Will you pull me up when I need you? I want to be there for you too or for someone if they need. Can you be happy that I found happiness even if I brought you sadness?  I may be in the dark and need enlightenment. I may lead you into the dark so that you can find enlightenment. I don’t control your story…you do. And if I do, trust me that it is only a figment of your imagination and essentially you are controlling me controlling you. Do you understand?  Do you know if I or someone else meant to hurt you. Do you know them...I mean can you see inside their mind. Can you read their thoughts. If this is a story did I hurt you or did you just not understand. I guess it depends on whose telling the story. I hope you forgive me. Seven times seventy forgive me. I need you to so you can live.
Don’t wait on me to release you. You are released. The anger and the pain are valid. Allow it to come and pass. I will forgive you even if it makes you act nasty to me. I understand.  I hope you can forgive me if I am that way to you. But first, forgive yourself please. You are human just like me.
Blessings,
~ Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment