Friday, October 29, 2010

Enjoy!

So its Halloween weekend and I’m in the same situation I was in last year with my “relationship”. What a major case of Dejavu. This year instead of trying to dance my problems away, I’ll be taking it light. Although I feel my anti social behavior may be looked at as not moving on, I think it’s a great chance to reflect and meditate. Nothing is wrong with taking time for yourself to think about everything that has happened in your life. The club or “party” will always be there but my peace of mind will not. Sometimes it feels like the world will not slow down to give you chances to breath, but you have to give yourself that time. You have to say, “this day is my day” and do everything that you want to do. I think it is ok sometime to be a little selfish if it means your wellbeing. Life is short and should be enjoyed to the fullest. So enjoy it without any regrets.
~Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment