Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random thoughts

I just finished watching Jersey Shore’s season finale. I normally do not watch that show, but somehow I turned on MTV and got caught up in a marathon. Next thing I know I’m running home today to catch the end of the show. Some reality shows are crap. I am sure Jersey Shore is that show for a lot of people. Seriously America has become obsessed with other people’s lives.  I started feeling like I knew the folks on the show. I have to remind myself that most reality shows are staged. The power is in the editing. Editors can make a person seem lazy or evil just by cutting out some important events. I just think about the 7 ages monologue. How all the worlds a stage and all the men and women merly players.  We are always on stage even when the cameras are not rolling.
Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment