Sunday, October 17, 2010

See Social Network

I finally was able to take a break from work and school to catch a movie. I went to see Social Network which may I add has been the number one movie for the last three weeks. I was totally intrigued by it. I was completely blown away by what could be accomplished when a person’s desire drives them to greatness. I don’t want to spoil the movie, but everything the main character did was for the affection and acceptance of people he felt were important in his life. I wonder if certain events didn’t take place or God gave him everything he wanted would he have had the gusto to achieve things greater than he imagined. When we experience loss or don’t get what we want we think that God has failed us. Maybe the blessing is in the failure. Maybe knowing what the bottom looks like motivates you to fight to get to the top. That’s why we thank God for the good and the bad because he knows the real purpose. We have to trust him and know that what he wants from us is the best. With all that said. Please go see that movie.
~Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment